Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding values in textboxes?

You must be using & to add them. Try using +

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips
"Gary Phillips" wrote in message
Okay, stupid question.

I have 4 textboxes... three of them are enabled so the user can enter an

integer value in each of them.

The 4th one is disabled, it will display the total of the 3 values the

user enters.

So on the txtOption01_Change(), txtOption02_Change(), and

txtOption03_Change() event I want it to add those values together and
display their total in the 4th textbox.

The way it happens now is like this...

txtOption01 = 5
txtOption02 = 5
txtOption03 = 5
txtOption04 = 555

I even tried converting it to Int but that doesn't work.

txtOption04.Value = CInt(myInt)

Is that right?