Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pocket Excel

I have set up a spreadsheet in Excel on my desktop to be able to enter in
lab data and it works great. I have recently purchased a Compaq I Piq h3650
with pocket PC 2002. When I put my spreadsheet on my PDA, the PDA messes up
all the data. While the data is still there it can't be read very well. Some
of my cells are verticle on the desktop to beable to fit in the columns, but
on the PDA they are horizontal which makes them unreadable. Also because of
the size of the numbers in some cells you can't read them on the PDA. I was
hoping that there was some way to fix this problem without having to redo my
whole spreadsheet. Any help is appreciated.

Brandon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I was just reading this today as I am about to get a PDA. Looks like a lot
of "issues." :(

Known Issues in Pocket Excel on a Handheld PC
http://support.microsoft.com/default...02&Product=xlw

HTH
Dana DeLouis