Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel trouble

Hi.
I've developed an userform. It starts as soon as the user
opens the file. Well, at least it should start that way,
but it doesn't. Instead appears an error:
"Excel has generated an error and will be closed."
So the user never uses what I've designed.
By the way, the users and I have the same OS (2000) and
the same Excel release (2000).
What is wrong? How can I fix it?
Thank you.
J.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Joseph, try this:

Sub QnD_outlook_draft()
'get outlook
With CreateObject("Outlook.application")
'set drafts folder
.Session.GetDefaultFolder (olFolderDrafts)
'create message
With .CreateItem(olMailItem)
.Subject = "Where's this gone"
'save it in the current folder
.Save
End With
End With

keepITcool

Joseph wrote :

Hi.
I've developed an userform. It starts as soon as the user
opens the file. Well, at least it should start that way,
but it doesn't. Instead appears an error:
"Excel has generated an error and will be closed."
So the user never uses what I've designed.
By the way, the users and I have the same OS (2000) and
the same Excel release (2000).
What is wrong? How can I fix it?
Thank you.
J.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Joseph,

Try:

http://www.jkp-ads.com/CorruptFiles.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"Joseph" wrote in message
Hi.
I've developed an userform. It starts as soon as the user
opens the file. Well, at least it should start that way,
but it doesn't. Instead appears an error:
"Excel has generated an error and will be closed."
So the user never uses what I've designed.
By the way, the users and I have the same OS (2000) and
the same Excel release (2000).
What is wrong? How can I fix it?
Thank you.
J.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

oops:) i might indeed..
but with a decent newsreader he should be alerted.

offTopic to Norman.

still working on the 'final' inverse/notrange/complement..

my solution re 8192 bug
iso actually handling it inside the function i decided to
just go into 'error' mode when the inversed area count = 1
although THAT may be a valid situation.. :(
so now i got to work on that..arghhh

<g

--
keepITcool

Norman Jones wrote :

Hi KeepITcool ,

You might like to send to the intended recipient's thread <g

---
Regards,
Norman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi KeepItCool,

i decided to
just go into 'error' mode when the inversed area count = 1
although THAT may be a valid situation.. :(
so now i got to work on that..arghhh

I agree with the rationale - its the route I've been following. As for the
check what about :

If AreasCount = 1 and If CountBlanks(Area) Then = Bug Area

---

Norman Jones wrote :

Hi KeepITcool ,

You might like to send to the intended recipient's thread <g

---
Regards,
Norman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

still offtopic..

ouch.. that wont do.. think about following:
what if my rngA was specialcells(numbers)
or just a manual selection.. nah.. wont do.. :(

--
keepITcool

Norman Jones wrote :

Hi KeepItCool,

I agree with the rationale - its the route I've been following. As
for the check what about :

If AreasCount = 1 and If CountBlanks(Area) Then = Bug Area

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi KeepITCool,

Lets vacate this thread and return to the correct venue.

I'll respond with code!

Regards,
Norman,

"keepITcool" wrote in message
still offtopic..

ouch.. that wont do.. think about following:
what if my rngA was specialcells(numbers)
or just a manual selection.. nah.. wont do.. :(

--
keepITcool

Hi KeepItCool,