Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Thorny Problem

Suppose I have 14 sheets. the first 5 information and
the rest (6-14) are available to filter and print.

Suppose the user starts at 9 and selects the next 3 (9-12)
No problem - I can capture the start sheet and increment
the next 3.

Suppose the user selects 9 and the previous 3 (9-6).
Is there some mathmatical calc that I can perform that
will tell me if he selected to the left or right and this
ensure that he prints/filters the correct selection.

Thanks,
Glen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi, Glen,

I assume this is realted to your last question and that you now know how
many worksheets are selected but not which sheets.
Perhaps this will help:

Sub Tester()
Dim SH As Worksheet

For Each SH In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
MsgBox SH.Name
Next SH
End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman

wrote in message
Suppose I have 14 sheets. the first 5 information and
the rest (6-14) are available to filter and print.

Suppose the user starts at 9 and selects the next 3 (9-12)
No problem - I can capture the start sheet and increment
the next 3.

Suppose the user selects 9 and the previous 3 (9-6).
Is there some mathmatical calc that I can perform that
will tell me if he selected to the left or right and this
ensure that he prints/filters the correct selection.

Thanks,
Glen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Glen,

When you say that the user "selects sheets", do you mean she clicks on the
sheet tabs and does a multiple sheet selection?? If so, the SelectedSheets
property (e.g. ActiveWorkbook.Windows(1).SelectedSheets returns what you're
looking for.

Stan Scott
New York City