Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Non-consecutive numbers in Macro

After not wanting to, it looks like I do need to create a
macro. How would I do the following to make sure that it
captures a range of missing numbers (1006-1008 below)? I
need to find all gaps in the Invoice # list and flag the
numbers to a new worksheet(#2), preferably all listed in
Column A without gaps.

Worksheet #1 Worksheet #2
Invoice# Customer Invoice#
1001 Acme 1003