Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default re Alternative to updating 300,000 links in Excel 2000?

Hi,
Send a dummy workbook to me and I will evaluate the
project. It is free till I say its not. i will create
something that might fit the need.

see some of my samples at:
http://au.geocities.com/excelmarksway
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway