Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Thanks.

The missing calendar reference caused the left() to stop working. And the
left() wasn't associated with the calendar.

Aren't you kind of nervous that there will be a next line that will blow up
because of that still missing reference?

(I'd fix the reference.)

KaiRich wrote:

Using VBA.Left() or Strings.Left() does work. I had to do
it for all string functions (left, right, trim, etc.). I
am making the change to the model and re-issuing to the
users. Thanks, Kai.