Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default values from other workbooks.

Is there a way to get values from closed workbooks with known file names & locations. Speaking of the locations does anyone know the system variable for the "My Documents" folder. Right now I am using ExecuteExcel4Macro. This part is wrking I was just trying to find another way to accomplish this task
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Chuck,

For part #2:

Application.DefaultFilePath

---
Regards,
Norman

"ChuckTX" wrote in message
Is there a way to get values from closed workbooks with known file names &

locations. Speaking of the locations does anyone know the system variable
for the "My Documents" folder. Right now I am using ExecuteExcel4Macro.
This part is wrking I was just trying to find another way to accomplish this
task

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You might find your answer in Ron de Bruin's page. Here's the link:

www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

Regards