Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How Do I Run A Macro When Excel Is Resized?

I have an excel application which I have stripped down (removed
scrollbars, etc). To keep the whole page in frame, I would like to
have it rezoom when the window is resized. Can anyone provide me a
code sample on how to do this?

Thanks,
Tim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
try using the workbook event:
Private Sub Workbook_WindowResize(ByVal Wn As Window)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Tim Hubbard" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
I have an excel application which I have stripped down (removed
scrollbars, etc). To keep the whole page in frame, I would like to
have it rezoom when the window is resized. Can anyone provide me a
code sample on how to do this?

Thanks,
Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
try using the workbook event:
Private Sub Workbook_WindowResize(ByVal Wn As Window)

Hi Frank,

That only fires when a workbook window *inside* the Excel application
window is resized. There is no event I know of that will fire when the Excel
application window itself is resized, which I believe is what the OP is
looking for.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

"Tim Hubbard" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
I have an excel application which I have stripped down (removed
scrollbars, etc). To keep the whole page in frame, I would like to
have it rezoom when the window is resized. Can anyone provide me a
code sample on how to do this?

Thanks,
Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Rob Bovey" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
try using the workbook event:
Private Sub Workbook_WindowResize(ByVal Wn As Window)

Hi Frank,

That only fires when a workbook window *inside* the Excel

application
window is resized. There is no event I know of that will fire when

the Excel
application window itself is resized, which I believe is what the OP

is
looking for.

Hi Rob
you're probably right. Misread the OP's posting :-)

Frank