Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Thanks

Didn't unchecking the missing control make the problem go away?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

KaiRich wrote:

Sometimes, like this, it makes no sense at all!
There was a missing reference, but it was for the calendar
tool (which had caused a problem before), not for the
vba.strings library. Thanks anyhow.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Of course, the other approach, Strings.Whatever, is more robust, and
what I use when a problem arises. Checking references has to be done on
all the client's machines, though it can solve a wider array of problems.

- Jon
-------

.