Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Outlook Signature after Attachment

I currenty have a macro set up to send separate files to a list o
people it pulls off of an excel file. The function works fine
however, I would like to put my signature AFTER the attachment. I hav
successfully been able to pull in my Outlook signature using code fro
a reply to a thread posted on here. However, it currently comes up
Text
Signature
Attachment

and I would like it to go