Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default eXCEL vbA : Copy n' Paste data and counting

having gone a few weeks without answers for me, i am desperate!!
I hope that someone can help me with this. (VBA coding)
See attachment for more details.

I have 3 worksheets, Data, LUT and Results.
datasheet contains sample data of clients, LUT contains the criteria t
compare and results sheet contains the results of summing the count.
1. With only 2 sheets in the beginning, i need a macro to create a ne
worksheet name "Results" with the click of a command button in
userform.

2. With another click of a command button, I want to prompt user t
select 2 ranges of data, the 1st range from data sheet, in th
attachment "Name" in this case, the 2nd range, "Criteria" from LUT.

3. After selecting 2 ranges, program would copy and paste the selecte
ranges in the new worksheet, "Results".

4. Thereafter, the program would Compare each of the 2 data cells i
the "Results" sheet and display a "1" for each match, and a "0" fo
non-matches.

5. Lastly, i want a sum of each matched cells and sum of eac
non-matched cells.

I have cracked my head for a few weeks over this and really need help
PLS anyone

Attachment filename: sample.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=62200

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming