-   -   Combobox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/304416-combobox.html)

No Name

Combobox

Hi All,

I have a combobox from the Form toolbar embeded on a
worksheet. The combobox contains 3 items. I want to assign
a seperate macro to each of these items. The macros are
ready. How can I assign them?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

K Dales

Combobox

Below I am using the value of the Cell Link to trigger the
choice of which Macro to run:

Sub DropDown1_Change()

Select Case Sheets("Sheet1").Range("LinkedCell").Value
Case 1
Call Macro1
Case 2
Call Macro2