Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel XP

Good day everybody,

I used Excel 2000 and have upgraded to Excel XP recently.

I have Excel workbook created using Excel 2000 and have macro and link to external DBF file.

Now using Excel XP to open the workbook, I get :
Cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Library\MSQuery\XLQUERY.XLA'!Regis ter.DClick, which has been assigned to run each time [JULIE.XLS]Report is opened. Continuing could cause errors. Cancel opening [JULIE.XLS]Report?
Yes and No button available to select.

Does anyone know what going on here? Please advise.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Julie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office10\Library\MSQuery\XLQUERY.XLA

This article discusses the issue:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...20&Product=xlw
--
Jim Rech