Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Autofilter

I need to capture the state of autofilter
If it is on I need to turn it off

if I use - Selection.Autofiler, the filter is turned off
it it is on. If it is off, it gets turned on.

I need to programatically add some columns (I know how to
do that) but I can't if the autofilter is on. I need to
check the state of Autofilter and if it is on, turn it
off.

How do I capture the state of Autofilter?

any ideas?

Thanks
Glen