Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel

I need to find a facility in Excel which enables me to
print of a list of all the formulars created within an
excel spreadsheet. ie, if i create a sum, i need a print
out as what sum i did (A1+A34 etc) Is there anyway that i
can print this out showing the formulars?

I'd be very grafull if anyone can help me out on this
question a.s.a.p

Many thanks

Michelle
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try either of the following

Tools|Options|view and check formulas

Tools|Formula Auditing|Formula Auditing Mode

Jerry

michelle wrote:

I need to find a facility in Excel which enables me to
print of a list of all the formulars created within an
excel spreadsheet. ie, if i create a sum, i need a print
out as what sum i did (A1+A34 etc) Is there anyway that i
can print this out showing the formulars?

I'd be very grafull if anyone can help me out on this
question a.s.a.p

Many thanks

Michelle

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Michelle,
Some other things to consider as alternatives to printing, or in how you
print formulas: (my site has changed twice since that posting, but look at entire thread)
http://google.com/groups?threadm=199...ng3 6.aol.com

Please try to choose a more descriptive subject. This is an Excel newsgroup
so the word Excel in the subject imparts no meaning within this group.
Duplicate subject names often (usually) confuse Google Groups where
all Usenet postings are archived. You thread can be seen here
http://google.com/groups?threadm=2cb...280a @phx.gbl
postings less than twelve hours old are not likely to be archived yet.
---
HTH,