Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating Buttons and assigning code

I have written some code which copies certain sheets from my master
workbook into a new workbook.

So far I have written the code that creates the workbook, copies the
sheets accross, creates modules with in the workbook and write
procedures to them and then saves.

I want to add buttons to sheets in the new workbook and assign the
code to those buttons. How do i do this?

using the following code seems to set the button to try and run code
from the master workbook.

ActiveSheet.Shapes("Button1").Select
Selection.OnAction = "cmdButton1"

Any Ideas?

Many thanks

Vincent
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks guys..

Will let you know if i have any problems

Vincent