Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "AND" statments in Excell 2000

Hi
try
=IF(COUNTIF(E6:I6,"=5")+COUNTIF(L6:P6,"=5")=10,A 6,"")

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

ElkySS wrote:
I am trying to make a Excell worksheet look at numbers in
10 diferent cells located in several diverent places on a
work sheet and see if each one of them are above 5. the
formula that I have right now is not working right. Here
it is:
(These are work days for a week so there are 5 then 2 days
off then 5 more all in order)

=IF(E6+F6+G6+H6+I6+L6+M6+N6+O6+P6=5,A6,"")

that is not working right for some reason. I think it is
adding them all up and giving me a total then seeing if
that total is over 5. I need it to look at each
individual cell listed and see if all of them are over 5.
If 9 of them are =5 and the last one is any number less
than 5 then I want it to writh the name of the manager (A6
in this case) in the cell. Otherwise I do not want it to
write anything at all.

Any who what do I need to put in place of the + sign to
make it a "AND" statment.