Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I Insert a row that includes copied formulas

I may be in way over my head here (I have never written or used any
macros before) but I am trying to write a macro that will do the
following:

1. Find the next blank row after row 4 in column B.
2. Insert a new row at that point, shifting the entire row(s) below
the new row down.
3. Copy the formulas contained in J2:Q2 into this new row.

I have been searching through this group and other web sites for the
programming to do this but have not found anything close enough to
what I need, that I am then am to alter the exact cell/column numbers
to fit. I would greatly appreciate any and all help. Thanks

Andy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Andy,
Take a look at InsertRowsAndFillFormulas at

Insert a Row using a Macro to maintain formulas
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm

---
HTH,