Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tim tim is offline

Default Compile Error

Hello All,

I created a worksheet to distribute to other users. The
code works fine on my machine but when tried on another I
get an error.

Compile error: Can't find project or library

Code:
lblName.Caption = StrConv(Activecell.offset(0,1),
vbProperCase)
StrConv is highlighted. Hopefully there is an easy fix.

Thanks in Advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tim,

On the machine that is experiencing the error, go into the Visual Basic
Editor and choose Tools/References from the menu. One or more of the
selected references should be prefixed with MISSING. Not which ones these
are, then go back to copy of the program on your machine, remove these
references, save the file and distribute it again.

If you are lucky this will solve the problem. If one of the references
that is causing the problem is actually in use by your program then you'll
need to figure out how to distribute that component to your users along with
your program.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals