Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default disable mulitple select on pivot page field

I have two olap pivot tables, set up so that if one page
field is changed, the same page field on the second pivot
table is changed to match.

However, if the user chooses to enable the "select
multiple items" on the page field, and then makes a
multiple selection from the page field, then the code
collapses.

Is there anyway that I can disable the "select multiple
items" box?

Alternatively, is there any way I can capture which items
have been selected when a user does a multiple selection?

Thanks

Belinda