Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA - Win Lose Streaks

Could someone put the code I need in this spreadsheet? I would like t
determine the Win/Lose Streaks of four teams, A - D and show that o
Sheet 1. Sheet 2 contains the individual game results. I want t
create a subprogram that loops through the array on Sheet 2, comput
the answers and display them on Sheet 1. To help describe this, I als
show what the correct answers are on sheet 1.

I'm reading books and stuff to try to figure it out but I'm totall
confused at this point. I really need someone to show me how it's don
right so I can learn properly... thanks

Attachment filename: wlsample.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=61435