Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default List box to reference another workbook

I would like:

1. To reference a workbook (open or closed) and use it in a list box on a
new (from template) workbook. The referenced workbook contains prepared
statements that can be selected and used in the new workbook.
2. If the statement is not in the referenced workbook- I would like to have
the choice of adding new statements that I type into the new workbook. This
way the new statement would be available the next time I needed them.

Simple is good....
Thanks
Hank