Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PageFields in 'Rows to repeat at top'

How can I identify the addresses of PageFields so that I can set them
to print in the 'Rows to repeat at top' and the 'Columns to Repeat at
Left' in the Print setup?

My spreadsnheet has more than one Pivot Table with the Pvot Tbles
having different numbers of PageFields.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Frank

To set the row headers for a particular pivot table, try...
MsgBox ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1). _
PageRangeCells.EntireRow.Address

To set the column headers for a particular pivot table, try...
MsgBox ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1). _
RowRange.EntireColumn.Address

--
XL2002