Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add menuitems to the VBE

How do I add a menuitem to the VBE that can execute a macro that I specify?

Also, does anyone know a keystroke combination that will close the
Immediate Window? Since I often have to toggle back and forth between
the Code Pane and the Immediate window, I use CTRL-G and F7 ... but i
also want to be able to close the immediate window completely. Is this
possible without writing a custom macro (like the one below)?

Public Sub AAACloseImmediateWindow()
Application.VBE.ActiveWindow.Close