Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform

Hey guys

How do I make a userform come up and still be able to do
things in Excel like change cell values and so on without
having to close the userform first?

Todd

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can do this in Excel 2000 and later.

UserForm1.Show vbModeless

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Todd Huttenstine" wrote in
message ...
Hey guys

How do I make a userform come up and still be able to do
things in Excel like change cell values and so on without
having to close the userform first?

Todd

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Also why does this not talk about vbModeless in the help
file?

You can do this in Excel 2000 and later.

UserForm1.Show vbModeless

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Todd Huttenstine"

wrote in
message ...
Hey guys

How do I make a userform come up and still be able to do
things in Excel like change cell values and so on

without
having to close the userform first?

Todd

.

Userform Jeff Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 6th 06 09:30 PM
Userform nath Excel Programming 1 May 25th 04 03:06 PM
Userform inside another userform Ryan Excel Programming 0 April 23rd 04 08:01 PM
Userform Silsila Excel Programming 6 April 5th 04 02:47 PM
UserForm Gabriel[_2_] Excel Programming 0 July 28th 03 04:40 PM