Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bad DLL

Hi Big T,

Receiving this error message in a project that doesn't use any DLLs is a
classic sign of minor code corruption. Download a copy of the code cleaner
utility from my web site and run it on your project and it should cure the
problem.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

"big t" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I'm using Windows 2000 and Excel 2000 (9.0.6926 SP-3).

When i run a simple piece of code I get this error message:

Run time error '49':

Bad DLL calling convention

but I'mnot calling any DLL!!!!! What's going on??!?!?!??!?

Any ideas???

TIA
big t

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Big T,

The code cleaner exports all of the standard modules, class modules and
UserForms contained in your project to text files. It then deletes them all
from your project and imports them back into the project from the text
files. Since none of the excess junk that tends to build up in VBA projects
is saved in the exported text files, this has the effect of removing that
junk from your project.