Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Newbie: Excel Macros and Personal.xls

I am using Excel 97.

I create macro's and save them to the spreadsheet. These macros are
not in my personal.

When I give the macro away for someone else to run on their PC's. The
macro's do not work. I have discovered that if the user has their own
peronsal.xls macros open. My macro will not work. The user has to
close their personal in order for my stuff to work.

Is there a work around for this. The reason being is that I want my
macros to work regardless if the other guys personal is open or not. I
want my macros to work seamlessly.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Save them in a workbook with a different name.

UtilitiesFromRich.xls

So that you don't step on someone else's workbook name.

--

Dave Peterson