Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can you bypass excel generated pop ups.

I am using a macro to delete sheets. I don't want excel
to ask if you are sure if you want to delete the sheets.
Is there anyway to make the prompt boxes stop popping up?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

wandering, use this

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
'Your Code
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 97
"Wandering Mage" wrote in message
I am using a macro to delete sheets. I don't want excel
to ask if you are sure if you want to delete the sheets.
Is there anyway to make the prompt boxes stop popping up?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Awesome, great and quick help from all of you as usual!
Thank you.
Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can

benefit from it
Using Excel 2000 & 97
"Wandering Mage"

.