Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default scrolling through rows

I have a problem, I am wanting to scroll through about 20 rows only, and the remained ie aboveand below those 20 rows will remain visible. Using the freeze panes workes, but leaves a nasty line on the screen and I have tried to use a vb scrollbar on the sheet, this when clicked hides the first line and unhides the last line, thus giving the illusion of the rows moving up and down the sheet. This works, but there is a lot of flickering.

My question is two fold, 1) can you hide the freeze pans line on the screen? 2) can you aviod the flicker on the scroll bar?

I will provide coding if necessary.

I hope someone can help as this is a key point for my spreadsheets.

Thanks in advance

Jason
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jason,

afaik the freeze lines cannot be altered.

could you mail existing book (addr below),
i'll see what can be done with the flickering :)

keepITcool

?B?SmFzb24gQXNodG9u?=