Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disabling Save Pop-Up

Here's the deal..

I have a multi page workbook that has drop-down
selections on each sheet. Selecting a value (for a
particular support location) from the drop down invokes a
series of look-ups (linked to external workbooks)on a
hidden sheet. The values (performance metrics) are then
displayed on the current sheet and are automatically
formatted to provide a visual glance of a team's
performance. At the very top of each sheet are a series
of hyperlinks to allow navigation throughout the workbook
so sheet tabs can be hidden.

Everything works fine when launched in Excel in stand-
alone mode.

However, I need to make this Web friendly (Excel launched
embedded in Internet Explorer). Everything still works,
but now I receive an annoying pop-up asking if I would
like to save changes when I move from sheet to sheet.
Looking at the address line, it appears to be treating
each sheet like a seperate document. I can deal with
this, but I do not want the workbook out on our intranet
this way. Is there any way to disable these pop-ups?