Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default using a macro for a fill

Does this help

Dim i As Long

With Selection
Do Until .Offset(i, 0).Value <= 0
i = i + 1
.Copy Destination:=.Offset(i, 0)
Loop
End With

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"blaster" wrote in message
I am trying to set up a excell sheet that will give a
shedule for a mortgage/loan. I have all the formulas
figured out and can manage to make a shedule for all the
payments when i use the fill handle.

What i was hoping to do is to make a macro that will do
the same thing as the auto fill handle. There are six
cells that I use the auto fill to complete.

There is one catch and that is that i would like the macro
to stop the auto fill when the last cell reaches zero
(loan paid in full).

If you guys can supply any advice or any sources that i
could check that would be fantastic. I am a novice when it
comes to macros.

Thanks again
Blaster

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bh bh is offline

Thanks for your help but i am a total newbie to this code stuff. How do i
direct this code to work on the perticular cells that i am interested in?

Thanks again
Blaster

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Does this help