Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problems about the path of the Add-in file(xla)

Hi all,

I have installed an add-in file called "biv.xla" in "C:\excel" before.
Now, I change the xla file to "C:\excel\vba" and I delete the old file in
"C:\excel". However, once I open excel, it always opens a message box
"C:\excel\biv.xla" could not be found....." In fact, I have deleted the old
path in Tools-Add-Ins and selected the new path. Does anyone know how to
let excel save the new path such that it doesn't open the message box when I
open excel?

Thanks very much for all your help.

Regards
C.F. Yiu