Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Simple database w/ vba excel

Having data records with fields : A, B, C, D

How can I retrieve the records ( in the order they were entered ) to read
fields A,B,D in all cases where C = X ?

Total records <300

speed is critical. Would prefer to have all data residing in memory,
leaving the worksheet blank, just programmatically setting value to
variables

Any suggestions as to what direction to look?