Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot Table: Show columns with no data

I am using a pivot table to create an AR aging report with
30, 60, 90, 90+ columns as data items. My problem is that
when I pull up a customer that has invoices that are only
30 days past due, only the 30 column shows up and not the
rest (60, 90, 90+). How do I force the pivot table to
show the columns with nothing?

Want this...
30 60 90 90+
ABC Inc $10