Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Transpose Rows to a single a Column one below other

Hello All,
I am using Office XP and have the following problem.
My data is in the following format:

A B C D E F G H I J.....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10....
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

I wish to have the data in rows to be transposed on Sheet2, Col A as
follows:
A B C
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
<blank row
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
<blank row
I have checked using Copy/Paste Special/Transpose but the result come side
by side. My requirement is to have it in a single Col A on Sheet 2.

Can this be achieved. I can make the selection prior to running the macro.

Thanks to all in advance

Rashid