Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rashid Khan Rashid Khan is offline

Default Transpose Rows to a single a Column one below other

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the Code. It works fine... But I want it to copy the matter on
Sheet2. Your code work on Sheet1. Could u pls amend it for copying it on
Sheet2.

Thanks for your time and help
Rashid Khan
"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Hi Rashid,

Here's some code

Sub Reorganise()
Dim cCols As Long
Dim cRows As Long
Dim i As Long
Dim j As Long

With Selection
cRows = .Rows.Count + .Row - 1
cCols = .Columns.Count + .Column - 1
For i = cRows To .Row Step -1
For j = .Column + 1 To cCols
Cells(i + j - .Column, .Column).Value = Cells(i, j).Value
Next j
Cells(i, .Column + 1).Resize(1, cCols - .Column).ClearContents
If i < .Row Then
Cells(i, .Column).Resize(cCols - .Column + 1,
1).EntireRow.Insert
End If
Next i
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Rashid Khan" wrote in message
Hello All,
I am using Office XP and have the following problem.
My data is in the following format:

A B C D E F G H I J.....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10....
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

I wish to have the data in rows to be transposed on Sheet2, Col A as
follows:
A B C
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
<blank row
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
<blank row
I have checked using Copy/Paste Special/Transpose but the result come

side
by side. My requirement is to have it in a single Col A on Sheet 2.

Can this be achieved. I can make the selection prior to running the

macro.

Thanks to all in advance

Rashid