Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help with inserting hyperlink into worksheet from a form

I have an entry form to insert data to insert at the next empty row
There is also a button 'Link To'. When I click it, it opens a brows
file pop up box for the user to select a file to link to. That is a
far as I got.

What I am using for the Link To button is

Private Sub cmdLinkTo_Click()
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogInsertHyperlink).Show
End Sub

What I am having a problem with is I would like the path of the file t
appear in the 'txtHyperlinkAddress' box. There is a 'txtFileName' wher
the user would type in the name of the linked file as how he wants i
to appear in the active row and cell in the data sheet.

And the problem is how to proceed from here. I appreciate any help.

ryss