Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problems creating a chart with VBA

Hi, I have been having a problem creating graphs on VBA.

I am trying to create a XYScatter graph using some data from columns
and H in a sheet (G being X data and H being Y data).

Now If I create manually on Excel and record the macro everything work
fine but when trying to run the macro (Cleaned or uncleaned) it give
me a completelly different graph.

I could not solve the problem and I found out that I change the Exce
default chart type to xlXYScatter than everything works fine otherwis
I get a weird graph, so I was wondering if anyone knows what could b
wrong?

Worst case I can just change the default chart type to xlXYScatter bu
it would be nice to set back to what it was in the end, but I can'
find out any way to get the current default chart type so I can set i
back in the end, is there any way to do so?

Best Regards

Noo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You didn't post the code that's not working. No attachments, just paste
it into your message.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

NooK < wrote:

Hi, I have been having a problem creating graphs on VBA.

I am trying to create a XYScatter graph using some data from columns G
and H in a sheet (G being X data and H being Y data).

Now If I create manually on Excel and record the macro everything works
fine but when trying to run the macro (Cleaned or uncleaned) it gives
me a completelly different graph.

I could not solve the problem and I found out that I change the Excel
default chart type to xlXYScatter than everything works fine otherwise
I get a weird graph, so I was wondering if anyone knows what could be
wrong?

Worst case I can just change the default chart type to xlXYScatter but
it would be nice to set back to what it was in the end, but I can't
find out any way to get the current default chart type so I can set it
back in the end, is there any way to do so?

Best Regards

NooK

---