Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing non contiguous blocks

How can I Print blocks from different sheets onto
one printout sheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi thunder52

Try the first example on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"thunder52" wrote in message ...
How can I Print blocks from different sheets onto
one printout sheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thunder52,

And if you want it done for you...
I have written a brand new Excel add-in "Print Selections Only".

It prints selections from all worksheets in the active workbook.
Selections are printed, one above the other, on one or more consecutive pages.
You can also print selections only from the active sheet and
can specify the number of blank rows that appear between each selection.

Its easy to use, comes with a one page Word.doc install/use instructions file
and its free upon direct request. Remove xxx from my email address.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, CA
XX