Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default what do You say? :)

I use method OnTime and before close workbook I switch
schedule to False - I want bring to end some routine.
When I work in Thisworkbook i've open another workbook in
different windows, which i'd like remain it after
Thisworkbook close.

Code ActiveWorkbook.Close produce Window application
(excel) isn't close and method OnTime still work though
schedule is False ???!!!

When i wrote:
Application.Quit OnTime ... schedule:False work, but vba
close all windows with remain workbook but i don't want it.

How close only window with activeworkbook and remain
another application(excel) with another workbook.

Any help (code) will be appreciate.

Regards
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Rob,
I know method OnTime, i have problem with something else.
(see my first post)
Regards
Mark

When i wrote:
Application.Quit OnTime ... schedule:False work, but vba
close all windows with remain workbook but i don't want

it.

How close only window with activeworkbook and remain
another application(excel) with another workbook.

Any help (code) will be appreciate.

Regards
Mark

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

MArk,

Have you tried

Activewindow.Close

or

Windows(fname).Close

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

When i wrote:
Application.Quit OnTime ... schedule:False work, but vba
close all windows with remain workbook but i don't want it.

How close only window with activeworkbook and remain
another application(excel) with another workbook.

Any help (code) will be appreciate.

Regards
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

YES i tried but it doesn't show results.
Fairest solution would be use Application.Quit (then
Excel's window close but if i've opened another excel they
close too.
Cordially
Mark