Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding text to the body of an e-mail

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to add text to the
body of an e-mail while using the 'SendMail' VB command ?
Or do you have to send the e-mail remotely via Outlook ?
Hope this makes sense !

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Greg

This is not possible with SendMail
You must use the Outlook object model.

But is you use OE and only want to send text there is a way
Check out the link on my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin