Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default interesting query problem

The problem is i 'm doing CRU banding, because cru range
is from 1200 to 13000, so i need to give banding, for
example, (1200, 1400), (1401,1600), (1601,1800)....., it
can be done through pivot table if CRU is not the
calculated field. if CRU is a calculated item, we can't
put it into the row of pivot table and group it into
different band. so i need to put cru inside the table.
How to write the query so CRU can be aggregated? thanks.

Why not point your pivot table straight at the table and
use a calculated field in the pivot?
cheers
Simon