Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro question

I want to type data in range("A1") and then click ENTER,
how to create a macro that when I click ENTER button, the
range will be changed to range("B1") to let me type data.

and then when I finished to type data in A1 & B1, I want
the range could be changed to next row to range("A2",
also will be changed to range("B2") after click ENTER.

how can I make a macro for this repeated procedure.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't understand "CLICK ENTER". When you enter data in cell a1 you touch
the enter key for excel to know it's there.
Here is a sub I use to automatically goto cell b2 if I enter something in
g2. I use the right arrow key after entering the data.
Right click sheet tabview codecopy paste thisSave workbook.
Change row to suit your needs and change column=8 to column=3 and
offset(1,-6) to (1,-2)

Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
If Target.Row 5 And Target.Column = 8 Then ActiveCell.Offset(1, -6).Select
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software