Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default changing column button in VBA, need help!

Hi, i dont know if you can help me with this thing but here's my
problem:

I have a chart with 2 buttons. (next date/previous date) and i would
like to be able to click on NEXT DATE, and the date in my chart would
change and the data of my chart would update to the good value.thx a
lot, here how it is right now:

ie :

may 10 2004

100 | --
80 | | |
60 | | |....etc.....
40 |-- | |
20 | || |
0 |__||__|__________________________
1 2 3 4 5 6 ......
product
_____________ ________________
previous date| |next date |

my data r on another sheet like that:

date
may 10 2004 - may 17 2004 - may 24 2004 ......
product 1 66% 85% 26%
product 2 95% 99% 102%
product 3 77% 66% 71%
..
..
..

I would like to be able to select the next or previous date by
clicking on the button. So my chart would update with the new value. I
dont know if anybody can help me making this work. I dont know much
about VBA but if you can help me out with this thing, it would be
appreciated.

thx a lot
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

yugo,

You should be charting the values in a range of cells that have formulas to
do a lookup based on a key value.

Then, all you would need to do with your macros is change the value in the
key value cell, and re-calculate your spreadsheet.

How are you actually doing your chart source data?

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"yugo" wrote in message
[...]