Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Rows.Find question

Is there a way to Use Rows.Find to find the row with 3
different values? Something like:

Rows.Find (NewWidth) & (NewLength) & (NewThick)...?

NewWidth will always be in Column B
NewLength will always be in Column C
NewThick will always be in Column D

Then I need to select the cell in Column A of the row that
is found.

Sorry for the re-post in this, just hit a major snag that
I need to get through.

Thanks for all your help,

Todd
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't use .Find very often but I don't think that will be the best wa
to go. If it is not a large amount of data, you can just use a loop.

Code
-------------------
Sub test()

Dim i As Long
Dim NewWidth As Single
Dim NewHeight As Single
Dim NewDepth As Single

NewWidth = 3.5
NewHeight = 10
NewDepth = 0.25

For i = 1 To Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row '1 to last used cell in Col A
If Range("B" & i) = NewWidth And _
Range("C" & i) = NewLength And _
Range("D" & i) = NewDepth Then
Range("A" & i).Select
Exit For
End If
Next

End Su
-------------------

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Worked great...Thanks a million!
I don't use .Find very often but I don't think that will

be the best way

--------------------
Sub test()

Dim i As Long
Dim NewWidth As Single
Dim NewHeight As Single
Dim NewDepth As Single

NewWidth = 3.5
NewHeight = 10
NewDepth = 0.25

For i = 1 To Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row '1 to last

used cell in Col A
If Range("B" & i) = NewWidth And _
Range("C" & i) = NewLength And _
Range("D" & i) = NewDepth Then