Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dht dht is offline

Default Using Listbox to specify data in list to enter in textboxs

Can someone tell me how to use the data in a listbox to select data to
then put into a text box.

I have got a worksheet with data in it and a mulitcloumn listbox that
shows the data (So they can pick a row to modify in another userform).
I want to be able to allow a user to select the data they want to
modify in the listbox and place the data from that row of fields into
the textboxes of the modify sheet. The textboxes also need to included
data from columns outside of listboxes shown columns. Can someone show
me how to use the listbox to specify the row and then use the row to
let the modify sheet pull the right data off the correct row.

I think this makes sense. Thanks for any help.
David