Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Type in textbox display immediately in cell - need help on this

Hi all,

I have a userform with some textboxes. Does anyone know how to get what
type in the textboxes and quickly reflect in a selected cell?

Current, I can only get the value or text in the textbox and put in the
cell after user press the commandbutton. I would like user to preview it
immediate in the cell as well.

Any advise? Thanks!

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For the concerned textbox, write the code for inserting th
textbox.value to the required cell, in its (textbox's) "Change" o
"Exit" event.

Manges

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If I understand your question correctly, you want to put the value of a
textbox on a form directly in a cell as it changes !?

If that's the case, use the _Change event of the textbox, for example for a
textbox called "txtStart":

Private Sub txtStart_Change()

ActiveSheet.Range("A1").Value = txtStart.Text

End Sub

Good luck

"HappyDevil24 " wrote in
message ...
Hi all,

I have a userform with some textboxes. Does anyone know how to get what
type in the textboxes and quickly reflect in a selected cell?

Current, I can only get the value or text in the textbox and put in the
cell after user press the commandbutton. I would like user to preview it
immediate in the cell as well.

Any advise? Thanks!

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Binzelli wrote:
[...]

*

Thanks guys. I just found this Change event last nite ;