Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default VBmodeless

courtesy of Excel Programming by Jinjer Simon, Chapetr 13
page 232. "The default value of vbmodal makes the dialog
box modal, which menas that you must enter close or hide
the dialog box before selecting any other option within
Excel." "A value of vbmodeless means that although the
dialog box remains open until a user closes it, a user can
perform other program options."