Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding drawing to index, need to shift everything down

I am putting together a program to search a Powerplants drawings and
need a function to add a new drawing should they create one. I hav
everything needed to find the place in the index where the drawin
should go, but I can't figure out how to "shift" everything (10
columns wide) down by one cell so that I can insert the new drawing.

I thought this would work

range(activecell,cells(100,2000)).Select

but it gives me a runtime 1004 error

any ideas